Our Current Mission:

Get Famous.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dog the Bounty Hunter

This guy is so fucking annoying. I hate him, I hate how he thinks he's Hawaiian (he's from Colorado), I hate his show, probably most of all I hate his fucking wife. So right now I want to send out a message to the big bad dog.

Dog, you're on my shit list. Right now the list only consists of you and Waka Folcka Flame. Dog I would like to formally challenge your non-Hawaiian ass to a good ol' Georgia ass whoopin. That's right I challenge the "big bad dog" to a fight.

Fuck you Dog. The only way you can get back into my good graces is to dump that loud mouthed bitch, cut the beads out of your hair, cut your fucking hair, cut your queer sons hair and tell the whole world on a youtube video "I Duane 'Dog' Chapman am a pussy and not Hawaiian." You now have your mission. Get to it mother fucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment