Our Current Mission:

Get Famous.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Wacka Flocka Flame?



This guy has to be on something. I mean really on the hard shit. I mean some of the shit that he "claims" to sell.

Here's my problems with Wacka Flocka.
1. Name. Get something marketable
2. Name. (See above)
3. Name. (Once again see above)
4. Mixtape Name. Really "Lebron Flocka James"? I mean really?
5. Pretty much everything else.

This guy is just a joke. He's so bad he's under Gucci Mane. The man has "So Icey Ent" tattooed on his arm. Good luck with that man. You don't see business men getting things like Coca Cola tattooed onto them because they work for the company.

With all of this said I would like to challenge Mr. Wacka Flocka Flame to a fight. You and me bro one on one. The fight of the century. So call your goons Wacka it's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment